- Preheat the oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7.
- Pierce the film on the Quorn Roast and place onto a preheated baking sheet. Cook for 55 minutes until the core temperature is reached. Reduce the oven temperature to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
- Mix the stuffing mix with boiling water and add the butter if using. Leave to stand for 5 minutes and then place into a greased oven proof dish and bake for 25 - 30 minutes until piping hot.
- Place the Quorn Chipolatas and peppers into a baking tin and brush with oil. Cook for 15 minutes or until the core temperature is reached.
- Remove the film from the Quorn Roast and thinly slice.
- Cut each Quorn Chipolata into 6 pieces.
- Spread each wrap with mayonnaise and then divide the slices of Quorn Roast, Quorn Chipolatas, peppers and stuffing between each. Roll up and slice on the diagonal.
- Arrange the wraps in alternating colours cut side up on a serving plate. Delicious served warm or cold.
Tip - replace the mayonnaise with horseradish or cranberry sauce.