- Whisk the flour, eggs, milk and white pepper together until smooth. Transfer the batter to a jug, cover and rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7. Divide the oil between five baking trays (400mm x 265mm x 32mm approximately) and heat for about 10 minutes until the oil is hot. Once the oil is hot, working quickly, divide the batter mixture between the trays and cook for 18 - 20 minutes or until golden.
- When the Yorkshire pudding is cooked, remove from the tins, flatten with the back of a large metal spoon, cut in half lengthways and keep warm.
- Turn the oven down to 200°C / Gas Mark 6. Toss the carrots, parsnips, onions and rosemary leaves together with 2 tbsp oil and a pinch of salt and black pepper in a roasting tin. Roast for 15 minutes then toss the Quorn Sausages through the roast vegetables and cook for a further 15 minutes until the Quorn Sausages are browned and core temperature is reached.
- To assemble; divide the Quorn Sausages and roast vegetables equally between the 10 Yorkshire pudding wraps and roll up tightly.
Tip - Try serving with a drizzle of vegetarian onion gravy before wrapping.