- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Lightly brush the Quorn Chipolatas with 1 tbsp of the oil and bake for 12-14 minutes or until core temperature is reached. Cut into small dice.
- To make one Rolex; beat 2 eggs in a jug and add half a diced chipolata and 25g each of chopped cabbage, onion and carrot.
- Heat a drop of the remaining oil in a non-stick pan that is the same size as the chapatis.
- Pour the egg mixture into the hot pan, cook for a minute then flip over. Place the chapati on top of the omelette to soften as the underside cooks. Cook for another minute or until golden brown then flip out, chapatti side down onto a board.
- Place 3 slices of tomato onto the omelette then roll up the chapati tightly and serve warm wrapped in deli paper.
- Repeat from point 3 to make 9 further Rolex.
Tip - try using Quorn Sausage Patties, diced, as an alternative to sausages.