- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Roast the peppers – ideally blacken the skins on an open flame, place in a bowl and cover with clingfilm, allow to cool. Then rub off the skin, cut off the cheeks of the pepper, remove the seeds and cut into strips.
- Peel the onions, cut into quarters through the root, place on a baking tray, drizzle with 1⁄43 of the olive oil, a little salt then roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until onions are tender and flake into petals.
- Mix together the goats and cream cheese, season with pepper. Finely chop the coriander stalks and add to cheese mix, reserve leaves.
- Mix 1⁄43 of the harissa with the Quorn Pieces. Heat a non-stick pan add a little of the oil, cook the Quorn Pieces over a gentle heat for a few minutes until core temperature is reached.
- To assemble: spread the cream cheese on the base of 1 slice of bread, top with the onions, pepper, Quorn Pieces and coriander leaves, brush the remaining harissa over the remaining slice of bread, spread half the mayonnaise on top of bread.
- Heat a non stick pan, add the remaining oil (in batches) place the mayonnaise side of the sandwich down in the pan, gently fry, spread the remaining mayonnaise on the bread, then flip over in the pan, drizzle with the honey and caramelize.
- Remove from pan and serve as required.
Tips - these can be prepared ahead of time, pre-heat in a microwave to warm the filling and finish cooking in a panini grill. Serve with Ras el Hanout sweet potato wedges, or leaf salad and coleslaw.