- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and add the Quorn Pieces, cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile for the sauce; heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and fry over a medium heat until soft for 5 minutes. Add the garlic, chilli flakes and tomato purée and cook for 1 minute. Pour in the chopped tomatoes, bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until reduced and thickened.
- Make up the bread dough according to pack instructions. Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface to a large rectangle to fit a 37 x 27cm shallow greased tin.
- Top the pizza with a layer of sauce, 3⁄4 of the grated mozzarella followed by the marinated Quorn Pieces, diced pepper, red onions and a sprinkling of the remaining cheese. Leave to prove in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Cook in the pre-heated oven for 25 minutes, or until the dough is well risen, the mozzarella is bubbling, and the Quorn Pieces are piping hot.
Tip - try serving with a drizzle of mint raita.