- Place the Quorn Pieces and marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Cover and transfer to the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- For the sauce heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and fry for 3 minutes then add the pepper and cook gently for another 2 minutes.
- Add the Quorn Pieces in the marinade to the pan and stir- fry for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes and stock, bring to the boil then simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes. Stir in the coriander.
- Meanwhile bring a saucepan of water to the boil and cook the potatoes for about 10 minutes or until just cooked through, then drain in a colander.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the onion seeds and cook for a few seconds until they start to pop. Sprinkle over the turmeric and cook for 1 minute then add the potatoes and stir well until they are coated in the spices. Remove the pan from the heat and gently crush the potatoes with the back of a fork. Keep to one side until ready to top the pie.
- Transfer the tikka curry to a large oven proof dish and top with the crushed potatoes then place in the oven at 180°C / Gas Mark 4 for 10 - 15 minutes or until the topping is golden and the curry is piping hot.
Tip - as an alternative try topping with cauliflower florets and potatoes for an aloo gobi style topping.