- Pan-roast the peanuts, set to one side and crush when cool.
- Soft boil the eggs, de-shell, separate the white from the yolk and grate.
- Warm a pan, add sesame oil and sauté onions for 3-4 minutes, then add Korean paste, Quorn Pieces and 100ml of water. Simmer for 8-10 minutes until sauce glazes the Quorn Pieces and core temperature is reached. Add coriander and season to taste.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat a large steamer over a medium-high heat. Steam the buns for 2-3 minutes until hot.
- To fill each bun; open and place kimchi in the steamed bun and add the Quorn Pieces. Sprinkle peanuts, egg white and yolk over the top.
- Season with black sesame seeds.
- Garnish with coriander, a drizzle of sauce and serve.
Tips - serve with Sriracha chilli sauce for that extra kick or use different sauces to tickle your taste buds. If Kimchi isn’t available use pickled cabbage as an alternative.