- Pre heat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
- Place the potatoes onto a baking tray and toss with 1 tbsp of the oil and smoked paprika. Roast for 20 - 25 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy and golden brown.
- Half way through the cooking time place the Quorn Sausage Patties onto a baking tray with the diced peppers, brush with 1 tbsp of oil and cook for 7 - 8 minutes or until the Quorn Sausage Patties core temperature is reached and the peppers are soft. Remove from the oven and cut Quorn Sausage Patties into bite sized pieces.
- Meanwhile in a large pan gently heat the baked beans and stir in the brown sauce.
- Once cooked, add the potatoes, diced Quorn Sausage Patties and peppers to the pan and stir gently to combine.
- To serve, divide the bean mixture between 10 take away tubs and garnish with a little chopped parsley.
Tip - as an alternative to the Quorn Sausage Patties use Quorn Sausages.