- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
- Brush each side of the Quorn Sausage Patties lightly with oil. Cook for 12 minutes or until core temperature is reached.
- Cook the hash browns on a separate tray as directed on the pack instructions.
- Lightly whisk the eggs, milk and a pinch of black pepper in a jug. Heat a non-stick frying pan, then gently melt the butter.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and stir continuously on a low heat until the mixture is creamy and set.
- To assemble cut each Quorn Sausage Pattie in half then place on the wrap and top with a slice of cheese (if using), a hash brown, a portion of scrambled egg and diced tomatoes. Tuck in the bottom of the wrap and roll up tightly.
Tips - ready prepared omelettes could be used as an alternative to scrambled eggs and try adding some sautéed mushrooms.