- Place the ginger and garlic into a bowl with 2 tbsp soy sauce and 100g of sweet chilli sauce. Add the Quorn Pieces and stir to combine. Place in the fridge to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the noodles and cook as directed on the pack then drain and transfer to a bowl of cold water to cool and prevent the noodles cooking any further.
- In a bowl combine the remaining soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, tomato puree and vegetable stock.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large frying pan on medium heat, add the Quorn Pieces and fry until browned on the outside, 3 - 4 minutes. Remove the Quorn Pieces and place into a bowl.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan, add the peppers and carrot and stir fry for 4 - 5 minutes until the vegetables are softened. Then add half of the spring onions to the pan along with the Quorn Pieces and sauce mixture. Simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and add them into your frying pan, stir together and cook for 2 minutes or until the noodles are piping hot. Divide between your noodle pots and sprinkle over the remaining spring onions.
Tips - try adding other vegetables such as mangetout, sugar snaps or beansprouts. For a little more heat add some fresh red chillies. For a grab and go option serve in a take away box.