- Combine the gochujang paste, sesame oil, lime zest and juice in a bowl then add the Quorn Vegan Fillets and mix well to coat the fillets in the marinade. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes for the flavours to develop.
- Remove the Quorn Vegan Fillets from the marinade then pour the remaining marinade into a pan with agave nectar and gently bring to the boil, set aside. This is the sticky Korean sauce.
- Season the flour with salt, pepper, ground cumin and ground coriander then coat the Quorn Vegan Fillets in the seasoned flour. Do not shake off any excess flour.
- Heat vegetable oil in a fryer and gently place the Quorn Vegan Fillets in hot oil and deep fry for a few minutes until crisp and core temperature has been reached. Remove the crispy Quorn Vegan Fillets from the hot oil, dust with celery salt and keep warm.
- Add the black sesame seeds to the sticky Korean sauce then cover the crispy Quorn Vegan Fillets with the sticky hot sauce.
- Mix the together the yuzu and vegan mayonnaise in a bowl and season to taste. Toast the burger buns.
- To assemble spread the mayo over the bases of the toasted burger buns and top with a Quorn Vegan Fillet. Then finish with a spoonful of kimchi ferment and lettuce leaves.
Tip - as an alternative serve the Quorn Vegan Fillets on a bed of sticky garlic rice with a side garnish of kimchi ferment.