- To make the galette batter place the flour into a mixing bowl, make a well in the centre and add the eggs and milk and beat to obtain a smooth thin batter. Leave the mixture to rest for 1 hour.
- Place the oil in a non-stick, 20cm frying pan and gently sauté the Quorn Chipolatas or Sausages until lightly golden using the pack guidelines then slice. Remove and reserve.
- Using the same frying pan, heat and then pour in a tenth of the batter, enough to thinly cover the base of the pan. Cook until lightly golden then flip over.
- At this stage crack two eggs and pour over the galette. Using a palette knife, spread the white of the egg gently over the surface, add a sliced Quorn Chipolata or Sausage and fold in the two sides of the galette to cover the soft egg yolks.
- Sprinkle over 20g of the cheese and place under the grill on a low heat for 2 minutes to melt the cheese. Place on to an ovenproof tray and keep warm. Repeat from stage three to make further galettes.
Tip - try adding chopped chives or spring onions to the batter.