- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Line a 26cm x 36cm tin with parchment paper.
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onions for 5 minutes until soft and golden. Add the peppers and Quorn Sausages cook for a further 3 - 4 minutes until the peppers are soft and the Quorn Sausages are browned. Add the mixed herbs and season with pepper.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the base of the tin then scatter the tomatoes over.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a large jug and season with black pepper. Pour the eggs gently into the tin ensuring that the mixture is even.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the eggs are set. Allow to cool slightly in the tin before cutting into slices.
Tips - this recipe also works well with Quorn Chipolata Sausages or Quorn Sausage Patties. Serve the frittata on its own or with a pot of baked beans on the side.