- Preheat the oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7.
- Slice the Quorn Roast in half horizontally. Spread the stuffing on one half of the cut roast and replace the other half on top.
- Encase the Quorn Roast in the puff pastry and seal the edges with milk to form a parcel. Cut off any excess pastry and use for decoration.
- Place the Quorn Wellington onto a baking sheet and brush with the redcurrant jelly if using.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes until the pastry is cooked and the Roast Wellington has reached core temperature.
- Serve the Roast Wellington in slices with vegetarian gravy and seasonal vegetables.
Tip - cover the Quorn Wellington with foil if it is browning too quickly.