- Preheat oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
- Mix the Quorn Pieces with the oil and piri piri marinade in a large bowl and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Place the marinated Quorn Pieces onto a lightly oiled baking tray and cook for 15 minutes or until core temperature is reached.
- In the meantime prepare the salad ingredients and warm the flatbreads.
- When the Quorn Pieces are cooked fill the flatbreads with the pieces and marinade, add a little lettuce, tomato and cucumber and fold or roll up quickly.
- Serve straight away or keep warm, covered to prevent drying out.
Tip - this also works well with other marinade sauces e.g. BBQ, cajun, tikka.