- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
- Place the bread mix into a mixer fitted with a dough hook attachment.
- Add the onion and beans and then gradually add enough water, to form a soft but not sticky dough. Mix on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Roll the dough out to 1cm thickness and cut into 10 x 2cm wide strips.
- Wrap a strip of dough around each Quorn Frankfurter and place into a greased baking tray. Brush each one with egg wash.
- Prove the Quorn Picnic Dogs in a warm place for about 20 minutes until the dough is risen and springs back when lightly touched.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the dough is golden and firm to touch. Delicious eaten hot or cold.
Tip - the Picnic Dogs can be assembled in advance and stored in the fridge before proving – remove from the fridge, bring to room temperature and then prove and bake as per the recipe.