- Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
- Lightly brush the Quorn Burgers with oil and bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes or until core temperature is reached.
- Cut the edge of each cheese slice into zig- zag ‘teeth’ with a sharp knife.
- Cut each cherry tomato into four thin slices, and 20 small slices from the baby corn.
- Cut the small cucumber in half and then thin slices along the length of each half to create tongues.
- Spilt the burger buns, spread a spoonful of light mayonnaise on the base of each, and top with the Little Gem lettuce leaves.
- Slice the beefsteak tomatoes and arrange one slice on top of the lettuce.
- When the Quorn Burgers are cooked, place one on each tomato slice and top with a spoonful of burger relish. Arrange the cucumber tongue, the cheese teeth, and then the top of each bun.
- Decorate the Monster Burgers with googly eyes made from the cherry tomato and baby corn slices (or sweet corn kernels).
Tip - get creative and use other vegetables, e.g. gherkins, olives, green beans for eyes, teeth, ears etc...