- For the pickled cucumber; with a peeler peel the cucumber to reach the seeds on each side, sprinkle with salt and leave in a colander for 10 minutes and wash off.
- Boil the vinegar with the mustard and coriander seeds, turmeric, seasoning and sugar and allow to cool. Place the shaved cucumber in the vinegar along with the dill and leave to pickle for 24 hours.
- Wash and chop 1⁄2 of the fresh coriander and mint and leave to the side, pick the other half and put aside for garnish.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion, peppers, garlic and smoked chilli puree, ras el hanout and coriander seeds. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the onion is browned and the spices cooked out.
- Add the tomato puree, Quorn Mince and vegetable stock and cook gently for 10 minutes, add the chickpeas, oregano and seasoning cook for a further 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the chopped mint and chopped coriander.
- For the beetroot hummus; puree the beetroot and fold into the hummus.
- To warm the flatbreads; pre-heat a chargrill pan, hot bar mark the flat bread on both sides, and then place under cling film to keep moist.
- To serve; take the chargrilled flatbread and place on a plate, put 100g of the beetroot hummus and top with the hot Quorn mixture and the shaved cucumber. Garnish with remaining mint and coriander and sliced chilli then sprinkle with the nigella seeds.
Tips - try filling pitta breads as an alternative to wraps. The pickled cucumber can be made in advance and stored in an airtight jar in the fridge.