- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan, fry the onions for 3-4 minutes, then add the peppers and cook until soft.
- Add the garlic and korma paste and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the Quorn Mince, tomato puree and vegetable stock. Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes.
- Add the peas and coriander and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Fill the chapattis: spoon the mix between each chapatti and fold.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and fry each chapatti for 1 minute on each side until golden brown.
Tip - serve the keema samosas with raita, tomato and onion salad and sweet mango chutney, sprinkled with chopped coriander.