- Pre heat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the potatoes onto a baking tray and cook for 1 hour or until soft in the centre and crisp on the outside.
- Place the Quorn Dippers on to a lined baking tray and 15 minutes before the end of the potato cooking time add the dippers to the oven.
- Heat the beans.
- When the potatoes are cooked, cut a cross through the centre and pour over the baked beans.
- Divide the Quorn Dippers between the plates and garnish with a little fresh parsley.
Tip – as a delicious alternative try serving the Quorn Dippers in a wrap with salad and mayo.