- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the orange pepper on a baking tray and roast for 10 minutes, remove and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and add the Quorn Pieces, cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the bread mix into a small mixer bowl with a dough hook, gradually add the water specified on the pack instructions and mix to maufacturers instruction. Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface to a large rectangle to fit a 32 x 52 cm shallow greased gastronome tin. Leave in a warm place to prove for 20 minutes.
- For the topping, heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and fry over a medium heat until soft for 5 minutes. Add the garlic, chilli flakes and tomato puree and cook for 1 minute. Pour in the chopped tomatoes with a pinch of black pepper, bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until reduced and thickened.
- Top the pizza with a layer of sauce, the marinated Quorn Pieces, orange pepper, grated mozzarella and chilli (if using). Cook in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until the dough is well risen, the mozzarella is bubbling and the Quorn Pieces are piping hot.
Tips - individual flatbreads can be used as an alternative to making a pizza dough. Leave out the fresh chillies if you don’t want it too spicy.