- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
- Blitz the ricotta cheese and spinach together until smooth.
- Roughly chop the Quorn Pieces and combine with the spinach mixture together with the remaining filling ingredients.
- Take a sheet of pastry and brush with the melted butter, fold in half and brush with butter and then in half again to form a square. Brush with butter and then place a tablespoon of filling in the centre and gather up the sides to form a parcel. Brush the outside of the parcel with the butter. Repeat with the remaining pastry and filling. Place the parcels onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake the filo parcels for 20 - 25 minutes until the pastry is crisp and golden. Delicious served warm or cold.
Tip - Quorn Fillets can be used to replace the Quorn Pieces.