- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
- Pierce the film cover on the Quorn Roast and place on a preheated baking tray and cook for 45 - 50 minutes or until core temperature is reached. Leave to stand for 5 minutes before carving.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the oil into a baking tray and heat in the oven.
- Bring the potatoes to the boil in a pan of water and simmer for 8 minutes. Drain well, shake to rough up the edges then remove the hot oil from the oven and tip the potatoes into the baking tray. Toss in the hot oil.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown.
- Boil or steam the vegetables until just cooked.
- To serve, remove the film from the roast and slice thinly into rounds (approximately 24). Arrange 3 slices of roast on each plate with the vegetables and serve with gravy and cranberry sauce.
Tip - delicious served with a Quorn Chipolata, sprouts, and roast parsnips too