- Preheat the oven at 180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Cook the macaroni in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
- Make the cheese sauce: melt the butter and flour together in a saucepan. Cook for 1 minute stirring all the time. Remove from the heat and whisk in the milk. Return to the heat and continue stirring until the sauce thickens and begins to simmer.
- Add the Quorn Chorizo and 100g cheese.
- Put the cooked macaroni into a large ovenproof dish and pour over the cheese and Quorn mixture. Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- Sprinkle the brioche breadcrumbs, remaining cheese and thyme over the top.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden and cheese is bubbling.
Tips - try using sliced Quorn Frankfurters instead of Quorn Chorizo. Serving Suggestion - Serve with crusty sour dough bread and a crispy green salad with romaine lettuce, cucumber and celery.