- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6. Prick each potato with a fork then rub over a little oil. Bake in the oven for an hour until the skin is crisp and the flesh is soft.
- When the potatoes have been in the oven for about 45 minutes reduce the heat to 190C/Gas Mark 5. Place the Quorn Chipolatas on a baking tray and lightly brush with the remaining oil then cook for 14 minutes (reduce the cooking time to 12 minutes if using a fan assisted oven).
- Meanwhile to prepare the Boston beans heat oil in a pan and gently fry the onion for 5 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and peppers then fry for 3 minutes. Sprinkle over the paprika, stir and cook for a minute.
- Add the BBQ sauce and stock then simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Cut the Quorn Chipolatas diagonally into four equal pieces and add to the pan with the baked beans then heat gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Make a cross in each jacket potato and push out the flesh slightly then divide the Boston beans between each potato.
Tip - try serving the Boston beans with creamy mashed potato for Tex Mex cowboy lunch idea.